• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

finally piccies of Hector the conti!!

rachelsawyer

Warren Scout
Hey everyone, finally i can introduce you all to hector, sorry its taken so long, quality not that good as they are from my mobile cant find the camera:oops::oops:. Im waiting to get a pukka camera for my 21st birthday pressie. Hector is also my pressie from my mum and dad along with all his bits and his vaccinations for the year. He is from a resuce but we made a nice donation as we like to put back into the rescue!

DSC00119.jpg

watching out into the garden, excuse the wallpaper:oops::oops:

DSC00122.jpg

exploring the stairs

DSC00118.jpg

hes a bit of a fridge thief!! a bit partial to the veggies

DSC00124.jpg

on the bed

DSC00135.jpg

he's HUGE...can he open that fridge..how useful would that be a bunny who could get his own veggies.

Hes gorgeous. How long is he roughly? I have just got my 2 Conti Giants they are 10 weeks old and 3 days! Ive finally got internet access at home, so i will try and upload some piccies soon - thats if they stay still for 5 mins. Cant stop running and jumping up at me or over me!!

Hes gorgeous. How long is he roughly? I have just got my 2 Conti Giants they are 10 weeks old and 3 days! Ive finally got internet access at home, so i will try and upload some piccies soon - thats if they stay still for 5 mins. Cant stop running and jumping up at me or over me!!

Hi Michelle

I havent measured him but id say he will make a very good draught excluder in the winter. He measures full door along the bottom if that makes sense? glad u got ur little ones post piccies soon, i know it took me 2 weeks so i cant complain but i have been following your thread!

Back