• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot thefts uncovered. Accused says: "I blame Carlton" (Part Two!)

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Another report of criminal activity involving the now notorious "Albert the Shadow" has just come in. Apparently Albert, with the help of his accomplice Ms Drusilla, has been arranging a series of carrot thefts from local citizens. The community is currently in shock; one bystander (below), who has requested to be filmed in semi-shade so that he can remain anonymous, said, "Carrots are vanishing like long orange vanishing things"...

IMG_0880.jpg

Pressure is now building for urgent action to be taken. Meanwhile, our reporter looks back on the events leading up to this unprecedented crime wave and asks "Could security forces (pictured) have been more vigilant, or have they simply turned their back on the problem?"

Picture295.jpg

Apparently, Albert the Shadow started his career as a carrot thief at a relatively early age. It is believed that he stole his first carrot from his girlfriend, Angel, and this extraordinary betrayal was captured on film:

Picture011-1.jpg

Shadowthecarrotthief-2.jpg

Angel was asked today for her comments on this appalling outrage, but refused to co-operate with the press:

Picture326.jpg

Albert the Shadow is believed to have come up with a cunning three-part plan in order to steal carrots effectively from other vegetable consumers. Our under-cover reporter has been able to gain pictures of this plan in action, in what we believe is a world exclusive on a crime ring of this scale.

STEP ONE: Albert and his accomplice Ms Drusilla identify their victim, lulling him into a false sense of security by simulating some so-called "binkies" in order to create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere...

Picture495.jpg

STEP TWO:Albert the Shadow moves in to steal the carrot...

Picture496.jpg

STEP THREE:Albert makes off with the carrot, leaving the victim confused and bewildered as he watches his food disappear in the mouth of the elusive thief.

Picture497.jpg

Unfortunately this technique is being cascaded to others in the rabbit community, vulnerable youngters who have seen for themselves that crime can indeed pay. For example a young buck named Fairytale, recently arrived from Arc in Twickenham and previously thought to be of good character, was photographed asking Ms Drusilla for further guidance on how to obtain carrots by dishonest means:

Picture501.jpg

Picture502.jpg

Disturbingly, he was then witnessed acting on her advice...

Picture509.jpg

Picture510.jpg

Picture508.jpg

Chief Inspector Detective Gatsby, currently leading the investigation, said she was Definitely Not Available for Comment; a response that has attracted criticism from those who believe this newly appointed Chief Inspector should "be more forthright" and "come out of her shell".

Picture518.jpg

Meanwhile the mysterious figure at the centre of this outrage remains at large, enjoying his ill-gotten gains and totally unrepentant...

Picture514.jpg

CARLTON, YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!!! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Mai - and also to Carlton/Laura for providing the initial inspiration :lol
All but one of my buns are re-homed bunnies, but as you can see from the pics they've definitely settled in together! :D

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bun crimewaves!

Of course, poor ethnic bunny gets the blame!! :lol: Carlton refuses to comment until he's seen his lawyer (and the fact he's fast asleep on my lap :roll::lol:)

Aw poor Carlton...Albert is just using him as a scapegoat - er - scapebunny...I have the security guard aka Star the Yorkshire Terrier snoring next to me too..do you think they're trying to tell us we're up too late? :lol:

Back