• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am covered in scratches and bites and have burst a blood vessel in eye

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I need some advice please,I have been handling Stumpy from day one,he is ok when picked up but soon struggles.It is difficult to carry him to the run outside.It is almost impossible to turn him over and check for his non existant plums,I think he is a girl,yesterday when he was struggling his front paw caught my eye,then this morning I have a bloodshot eye,so I am feeling fantastic :cry:What will I do when he weighes 8kg or more?? Stumpy is now nipping and burrowing at my clothes if i sit next to him,to get me to move out of the way:cry:

He is only acting like most baby buns it is just their is a bit more to them:D.
How old his he and why do you think he is a female?

Aww hun they are bigger than your average bun so tend to hurt more when they struggle and dont want to be caught. Stumpy will calm down and will be better when neutered Im sure :) Some buns hate to be picked up and will do anything to avoid it. Just keep checking for plums. Sending hugs xxx

Back