• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meredith is so naughty

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She has chewed through my washing line in 4 places :roll:. She did it before but only in one place so I was able to tie it, but now she's finished off the job properly.

I was thinking i could get away with not doing any washing or ironing this week but unfortunately the neighbour has said I can borrow hers :(:lol::lol:

we have ignorant neighbours we have silent polite just nod ya head and say ello neighbours we have neighbours who will think trimming your hedge is doing you a favour then ones that are so nice to offer you there line :lol::lol: you cant win em all just tell her/him you have developed a rash which has unabled you to do the ironing tooo:lol::lol:

I'm very lucky with my neighbour, my buns run all over her garden and she doesn't mind. Elwood also ran into her lounge the other day when he sneaked out the back door :lol::lol::lol: I did follow closely behind as i don't think she would have appreciated a big wee spray over her cream carpet.

I do a lot for her too, I've taken her cat to the vets so many times as he is accident prone and she works long hours. So it's all good :)

Yay!! for Meredith, that's my girl, I do love bunnies with character and Meredith certainly has character!!, love her to bits and Ellwood is to die for:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back