• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop bunny biting!!

Eveyk22

Warren Scout
:wave: I know that there is nothing to stop bunny's from biting as its natural and there teeth dont stop growing.
I recently got a new hutch as he had really nawed at the other one and was wondering if there was anything that you could brush on or something to stop him from nawing as much????????
Please let me know if anyone has any ideas!!

Having bun spayed or neutered can sometimes help. Or providing other stuff to chew? If they are bored, they will gnaw whatever's there, so make sure they have toys,a digging box, or a treat ball or something.

There's also some chew-stopper stuff you can buy. I used to buy it years ago, before I just gave in :lol:

If you search on here for shed set ups you will see that a lot of people have put wire mess round the wood, theres no reason why that can't be incorporated into a hutch.

Back