• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Rabbit

qwerty

New Kit
Hello All

Our Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Herbert has gone missing over the weekend. He is grey in colour and was last seen Friday July 18th. We live in Up Hatherley on the outskirts of Cheltenham.

If anyone has seen him please get in touch 07788837667 or if you have any hints on finding a lost bunny! I know its a long shot but have to try,

Thanks

Nick & Becky

I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit going missing:(.

Any idea how he escaped? Was his hutch secure? You could try putting posters up in your area/through doors amd telling your local vet in case someone finds him.

It may be worth leaving his hutch/run open with some food in, in case he tries to come back.

:wave: sorry to hear about herberts disappearance:cry: we dont live anywhere near (kent) so cant help but i hope you find him.. have you tried rspca,bluecross,all bun rehoming charities etc?
good luck..

Back