• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got A New Bunny :) ..pics

Hollie123

Young Bun
Hi everyone!
Got a new bun today went for a look and come back with one! :) he is a baby netherland dwarf! need names people!!

24ypxkn.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not very good with names but felt the need to post to tell you he is gorgeous! We have Netherland Dwarves as well. Love tehm.:love:

AFter I turn my neck sideways, I can't turn it back, it's stuck :lol:

Call him Bobby, named after Greyfriars Bobby in Edinburgh

ok ive been told rong? .. got all the paperwork and that and it says his netherland? .. but ill tke your word for it :? ..i think im going to call him benjy as i already have a bob and i think they sound good together,, benjy and bob.

he's most likely a netherland with dutch markings...you get nethies with different markings so i would say a netherland myself.

i've always wanted an agouti nethie with dutch markings.

His definately a netherland, just rung the breeder i got him from and she said he is definately n/d. His ears do look alot longer in the pic than what they really are, they are tinyyyy :love: .. ill post a few more pictures when his settled in a bit more, thanks for all the kind comments :)

What's an agouti?
Also he looks like a Parsley.
If you have Bob... then Bill :lol:
(Also Parsnip is cute)

Back