• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Screaming rabbit!

I have just dropped my house rabbit Molly at the vets this morning, as she is being spayed.
When the vet opened her travel box and tried to pick her up, my normally loving, affectionate rabbit, went mental, and started screaming and trying to escape....she managed to get off the vets table, only to end up stuck underneath the bar under the table...all the time, making this horrendous screaming noise :(
I am now worrying that she will be Ok, and not too stressed out to cope with the operation, she's never like that normally :(

MollynMidge.gif

Its so upsetting when you here a bunny scream.She was obviously very frightened.Fingers crossed everything goes OK today.

That's extremely odd. They only do that when they are in great pain. The bun must be in a lot of stress from the travel itself

Thanks all for your good vibes!! I am sure Miss Molly appreciates it :D

The good news is that she is Ok and home.....she's lying in her bed cuddling her ladybugg at the mo, but she's getting lots of nose rubs and attention :love:

Here's my little baby at the moment

DSC00044.jpg

Im so glad everything turned out ok in the end.Shes beautiful:love::love:sending lots of get well vibes and a big hug for you

Back