• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone having problems with Megazorb?

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I opened a new bag of Megazorb last week and it just doesn't seem to be absorbing the smell as much as it used to. I normally can't smell the buns, but was very aware of it last week, even with daily full changes.

Is anyone else having problems? I feel a bit silly taking it back to the shop saying its not right!!

Can't say I am ... but there again we do tend to buy 6 or so sacks at a time so maybe I'm still on an "old" batch compared to you?

I've just started using it and have had no problems. Kerry can you smell it more from Maddie & Nibbler as it may be that Maddies urine is stronger if she is being wet like you sain in a previous thread, just a thought:D

Hiya Kay,
I thought that too, but I swapped Maddie and Nibbler onto the wood pellets on Saturday and the smell had disappeared by yesterday!

I dont think you can totally mask the smell of bunny pee personally but I love megazorb and havent noticed a difference in ti since I started using it :?

I noticed that my current batch didn't smell very nice before I even put it in their trays but since it's been open a while it's not too bad now.

Back