• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton Inspires National Copy-Bun Crime Wave - Part One!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Reports are arriving that the much publicised "theft" by the alleged master-criminal Carlton has led to a spate of similar incidents nationally. Even rabbits in a quiet Essex village have apparently turned to crime, breaking into a house uninvited and helping themselves to food. It is thought that one particular rabbit, Albert the Shadow, who recently arrived from Eastbourne,
is secretly spear-heading the campaign. Our reporter was able to capture
the following evidence on film:

BEFORE:

Life in rural Essex before the crime wave hit...

Picture327.jpg

AFTER:

CCTV Footage showing the perpetrators entering the building
in question without permission and helping themselves to foodstuffs...

Picture315.jpg

At this point Albert the Shadow acts as lookout for his
accomplice, Ms Drusilla

Picture316.jpg

Picture317.jpg

A guard dog had been hired by the owner of the premises in
order to boost security...

Picture309.jpg

However, sadly the security officer in question was momentarily distracted when the crime occured...

Picture299.jpg

It is believed that other rabbits of previously good character
are being drawn into this web of crime:

Picture325.jpg

And while the ringleader relaxes, having instructed his solicitors to
claim entrapment...

Picture308.jpg

Concerned citizens are asking "Where will it end?"

Last edited:
Ohh. Beautiful :lol::lol::lol:. Sorry to hear that Carlton is such a bad influence

I think the guard dog felt a bit outnumbered to be honest - poor wee thing didn't stand a chance :lol::lol::lol:

I have been struck by the crime wave too. Ive just noticed the BRAND NEW phone was dead...after inspecting i found criminal damage in the form of bunny proofing had a big Obi sized hole in it and the telephone lead is now split into 3. He must of been carrying out the operation all night long...need to get it repaired before OH comes home :oops: :shock:

Allegations have now emerged that current security levels in the area are inadequate. We attempted to interview the security officer responsible for the lapse that led to this morning's thefts, but he refused to comment...

Picture335.jpg

Further reinforcements have now been brought in to monitor the situation, including three officers wearing specially designed body armour...

Picture331.jpg

Picture332.jpg

Ms Drusilla's actions are being carefully monitored following her suspected involvement in today's theft...

Picture333.jpg

and the officers in question are also interviewing eye-witnesses in order to ascertain the true extent of the problem...

Picture334.jpg

Love it! :thumb::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love the first pic of your garden with various buns scattered around - the perfect garden :)

The problem appears to be even more widespread than was originally believed. A new brand new telephone has been destroyed in another part of the country (suspect: Mr Obi) and photographic evidence from South Yorkshire suggests that further thefts are occurring.

Chief Detective Inspector Gatsby (seen here in her body armour) decided to re-interview the original security guard to find out more information:

Picture337.jpg

However the security guard broke down under pressure...

Picture336.jpg

and the interview had to be abandoned.

Local homeowners are becoming increasingly agaitated about the breakdown of law and order:

Picture339.jpg

Picture340.jpg

and serious concerns have also been expressed about reckless behaviour from younger members of the community, who have been pictured mis-using local amenities...

Picture341.jpg

Chief Detective Inspector Gatsby is now busy liaising with national headquarters. Pictured at her desk making one of many top-level phonecalls she commented, "It feels as if there's an awful lot of weight on my shoulders"...

Picture338.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my, there's tears streaming down my face!!!!

oh, Carlton, what have you started?!!

"Nice work guys, we will thwart these hoomins, mwahahahaha!"

DSCF1975.jpg

Back