• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day in the life of my buns

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Spike doing his best Oliver impersonation
"Can I have some more please?"
gums104.jpg

Spike helping his Mum by flattening down the soil after the seeds are planted

gums105.jpg

Totti receiving some bunny love from Kiki :oops:
gums109.jpg

...and from Spike :oops: :oops:
gums111.jpg

Kiki gumming away one of the seed mixes planted from the Hay Experts (I really must label what I'm growing :oops: I think this is the Bunny Greens)
gums115.jpg

breakfast is served

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh poor Totti!! She doesn't look like she minds at all (or even that she's noticed :oops:)

Bless they all look gorgeous! And Spike does look very happy in his pot!!

Hahaha it looks like the bunny in the pot is being petted by a giant hand (on the compost bag).:lol:

OMG a threeway, now I've seen it all! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I was about to put that I just LOVE Spike, now I'm not so sure how gentlemanly he is! :roll: :lol:

Ok, I love him anyway! And Totti, poor boy! :love:

Awwwwwwwww Jill your bunnies are fab I was hoping Totti would make an appearance in the 2nd vid and he did bless him - they are adorable and so happy as a 3some by the looks :love:

So where do you buy the seeds to grow such lovely rabbits? :lol:

Perhaps you could give me some garden tips too. I can't seem to get the soil and the rabbits in the pots at the same time. Everytime I put the rabbit in, the soil falls out :roll::lol:

Oh and also how on earth do you tell Spike and Kiki apart? :shock:
It is easier in the fur rather than in pics :lol: . Plus at the mo, Kiki still has the sore on her nose which is shrinking due to the every other day penicillin injections - hopefully it will go altogether.

Last edited:
So where do you buy the seeds to grow such lovely rabbits? :lol:

Perhaps you could give me some garden tips too. I can't seem to get the soil and the rabbits in the pots at the same time. Everytime I put the rabbit in, the soil falls out :roll::lol:
:lol::lol: Would that be Scamp perchance or do all your buns do that? :lol:

:lol::lol: Would that be Scamp perchance or do all your buns do that? :lol:

Scamp :lol: I've just noticed he's emptied the strawberry planter :oops: That's quite a lot of soil! I think he likes that it has holes, he's widened a couple as escape roots.

I've ordered some rabbit seeds but I think I'll need to put mesh over of something otherwise I can't see them lasting long.

Scamp :lol: I've just noticed he's emptied the strawberry planter :oops: That's quite a lot of soil! I think he likes that it has holes, he's widened a couple as escape roots.

I've ordered some rabbit seeds but I think I'll need to put mesh over of something otherwise I can't see them lasting long.

The squirrels do the digging in our garden, the only way to stop them is to put slate chips in all the pots. Not practical when you are trying to grow herbs and grass, though.

I love the way they play with their treat ball. :)

Back