• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dressed to impress/ dogs

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Ollie, Ted & Boo
Picture018-1.jpg

Ted
evenmorenewpics009.jpg

Boo
dnfj002.jpg

Ted again
tedlo002.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Anyone elses pets dress up???? :lol::oops:

i dont rilly think it is nice to dress them up

my sister has put a few things on out dog :)

but no i dont rilly agree with putting things on animals unless there cold

no im not drunk i just cant spell sorry GOD :roll:

Last edited:
I have to say they made me smile, you can see that the dogs are just as daft as the owners for letting you do it, aww they look fantastic.:lol:

Ted loves dressing up :lol:
He hates the winter when my Boo has to wear little dog tops because he gets so cold, Ted wants to wear tops too but he doesnt fit in them because there made for yorkies and such.

Awwww their great looking dogs :lol: The wig one cracks me up. I used to dress my dog up, he just let me get on with it and enjoyed the attention. Only problem was id start laughing and it would make him exicited and he just wouldnt sit still then.:lol::lol:

omg someone like me heehehehehe i dressed my puppy up in a welsh rugby shirt, the buns have been dressed up in loads of things but the best thing is drawing glasses on the puppy as he was always happy he looked so pleased that he had glasses on :lol:

My daughter used to dress up our old GSDX, Tish, with beads and tiaras - she was as good as gold.

I love Boo in the wig!

Back