• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simon & Willow *lots of pics and a video*

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
They had their turn in the run yesterday, I took them between home and the run in their carrier which they found alot less stressful than me carrying them. It's bloomin hard getting good pictures of black and white rabbits together! :lol:

P11106572-1.jpg

P11106652-1.jpg

Such a gorgeous boy :love:
P11106852.jpg

P11108782.jpg

In his favourite spot to stretch out
P11107113.jpg

Willow is very brave in the run and has a good old nose about
P11107132.jpg

P11107072.jpg

P11107512.jpg

P11108142.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i squealed they look sooooooooooooo sweet together i loooooooove the couple lieing down shot, the grooming vid mad me chuckle *um excuse me you havent finished grooming me* oh ops sorry willow um umnumnnu m*:lol:

have you seen simons brother tigerbabes janice is bondin him with sally the duchess bunhes gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous to, not as rampant as his brother though eats loads like simon though :lol:

I was sitting in the run with them doing a bit of gardening so I managed to whip the camera out and get some nice shots. I'm normally wandering round the garden and rabbit sheds etc doing bits and pieces while the bunnies are in the run... combined with the fact that my battery always dies about 10 minutes after I put them out there :roll:

Willow was grooming Simon too but everytime I got the camera out she stopped :lol:
Zoe... yeah I've been watching the progress of Percy and the others. He's stunning :love:
I'm glad we got Simon though cos I think him jumping straight on and humping the life out of Willow shocked her so much that any thoughts of being a little cow were knocked out of her head ;):lol::lol:

They really are very loved up :love::love:

I'm glad we got Simon though cos I think him jumping straight on and humping the life out of Willow shocked her so much that any thoughts of being a little cow were knocked out of her head ;):lol::lol:

They really are very loved up :love::love:

janice suggested i change my name to zoes rampant rabbits :oops::oops: linus was worse than simon, i got biggles to bond with caroline in two weeks and i know hes a very amorous bunny :oops::oops:

that first pic the caption could be "pooooooooooooeeee you could of told me you blew orf you stink":lol:

the last one is just teaching her bad habits :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: i love how Simon starts to groom himself so Willow's squishes her head in to let him know she wants doing! :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

I love the video of the buns. I think the picture 5 above the video is also really good. They are a very photographic couple.

I love the video of the buns. I think the picture 5 above the video is also really good. They are a very photographic couple.

Yeah I was so pleased to get that one, she doesn't often relax enough to lay sprawled out when I'm about. She's really coming out of her shell now though.

Back