• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eugh! ...

Have you tried putting a warm hot water bottle on your tummy?You might find it rather soothing

no i havent, im not sposed to be awake you. ive been sent up to bed. so i cant really go downstairs. :cry: x

Im sure it will be ok if you tell your granparents that you have tummy ache.dont stay up stairs and suffer

:cry:
id rather suffer... we had a big fall out, hence why im in bed at 10.05. ill only get yelled at. i dont like dad when he is angery. he is a tad unpredictable. :cry:

:cry:
id rather suffer... we had a big fall out, hence why im in bed at 10.05. ill only get yelled at. i dont like dad when he is angery. he is a tad unpredictable. :cry:

Im so sorry Mai I was getting you confused with x-baby -bella.I thought you had gone to live with your grand parents.Im sorry you are having a bad time at home.I really hope that your life gets better soon

Im so sorry Mai I was getting you confused with x-baby -bella.I thought you had gone to live with your grand parents.Im sorry you are having a bad time at home.I really hope that your life gets better soon

aww dont worry, its ok :)
yea... life sucks at the mo :roll: its just hard. But hey ho, life wasnt ment to be easy was it? x

Your to young to have all these worries.I really hope things get better for you soon you are a lovely person

Back