• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Hutch for Truffle & Pickle - Pic Heavy

CazScho

Mama Doe
Today poor invalid Truffle and her mischievous & loving friend Pickly Pickle got their new accommodation.

It started with the run being put together...

000_0411.jpg

And the hutch (which arrived with the wrong divider, but we can sort that later)

000_0408.jpg

Sadie wanted to check the hutch out.......

000_0405.jpg

Then we put it on the run

000_0417.jpg

Then I tiled it

000_0431.jpg

Filled it with paper and litter boxes (they weren't the cleanest bunnies pre-spay!!)

000_0434.jpg

Filled it with my bunnies (well 2 of them)!!!

000_0435.jpg

With pretty girl Truffle

000_0441.jpg

and cheeky, hand licky Pickle

000_0444_00.jpg

And then, to make everything even more great, poor Truffle who has not been well for the last few days, showed me her happy feet :D:D:D:D:D

000_0457.jpg

They've got loads more space than thier old hutch and I think they really like it!!! They haven't 'found' downstairs yet but one thing at a time!

Lucky bunnies :D Lovely new hutch and, not surprisingly, they look VERY happy :D I'm sure they'll soon find downstairs!

Oooooh Caroline.

That's amazing!

Those buns have certainly landed on their paws.

I do hope that Truffle now realises that all is good and that they are in their forever home and then she won't get unwell again!

Oh, and I guess that means that you have an empty foster hutch....doh!

5.gif
So pleased to see Truffle happy feeting.. she's obviously recovered from her spay ordeal (I think they milk it :lol: )

p.s. your tiling looks very neat :)

That looks very nice:love:Funny thing is I tiled our Poppys hutch today & I think she was trying to help in some way by jumping in just where I was working:roll:

I do hope that Truffle now realises that all is good and that they are in their forever home and then she won't get unwell again!

Oh, and I guess that means that you have an empty foster hutch....doh!

Funnily enough she's been much better since she was ill, doesn't act like she's been scalded when I put my hand out, even Pickle who's a friendly little soul has been happier and more cmfortable with me!!

The empty hutch is kind of beckoning, we've got it laid out like this at the moment so the patio is one big bunny area (bye bye patio table & chairs..). Not sure if it would be too close.

I also want to make sure I don't take on more than I can handle so will see how things go for a week or so...

Nice hutch...looks like a happy hutch? if so that divider is the right one.. its the same as I got in mine.

That's funny, it's totally different to the last one I got which was like an arch way, don't know if you can see very well in this pic. If it's the normal one it saves me a call to them tomorrow!!

000_0381.jpg

5.gif
So pleased to see Truffle happy feeting.. she's obviously recovered from her spay ordeal (I think they milk it :lol: )

Oh she got her moneys worth out of me the last day or so!! It did cross my mind when she was laid out on the heat pad, happily lapping the food out of the syringe :roll:

Yep you have the right divider so Id say no need to call. I thought it was a bit small when I got mine but the buns hardly ever use the bedroom area so iv left it as it is :)

Back