• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!!

suey

New Kit
Hello, im new to this site so please bear with me if i post wrong topics in wrong areas!! Other half and myself are the proud parents of what we've been told is a netherland dwarf but im havin my doubts, he/she is more of a crazed hyped up bunny!! Suey is a house bunny, our second 1, after we lost norman i vowed to never get another 1...too much heart ache, but this chap melted my heart!! Will post pics when i've worked out how to.

Lookin forward to exchanging stories, seekin help and advice :wave:

hello to a newbie from a newbie

i kept netherlands for years they are just the cutest little things,
after i lost my little baby i vowed id never keep rabbits again
BUT...........
i saw smudge and couldnt resist that was yesterday i now have 2 today lol

smudge n mopsie

th_Photo-0346.jpg

smudge

th_Photo-0348.jpg

mopsie

Hello, im new to this site so please bear with me if i post wrong topics in wrong areas!! Other half and myself are the proud parents of what we've been told is a netherland dwarf but im havin my doubts, he/she is more of a crazed hyped up bunny!! Suey is a house bunny, our second 1, after we lost norman i vowed to never get another 1...too much heart ache, but this chap melted my heart!! Will post pics when i've worked out how to.

Lookin forward to exchanging stories, seekin help and advice :wave:

Welcome to RU :wave:

Love to see some piccies - if you go to Photobucket, make a new account and upload your pics. Then click on the "IMG Code" and paste in an RU post x x

Back