• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmmmmm......

Ive seen that before and never understood it

What kind of fool takes baby prey and sticks them in a predator's mouth, then acts surprised when it bites?!

jezzzzzzzz you can even see by the cats eyes its not amused at this, thats just teasing, if the at wanted to be freinds with a bun it would do it on its own accord not forced under its nose, you can certainly guess what it would of done when mom was out of the way hmmmm mouse size tasty tut cuz they are devious like that

A cat is a hunter,right? Its going to try to bite.a bit like putting a bunny with a ferret.Silly person.

It's not totally yuk.. but it's just really really "huh??" and a little "wtf are you doing?!" kinda thing

phew! i clicked on one or someone screaming in a rabbits face once, it was awful. and someone jumping on a trampoline with a rabbit..... before feeding it to a snake. :evil:

what a stupid video, just piling them on that cat like that. i bet it can't even move off its back looking at the width of it. :roll:

phew! i clicked on one or someone screaming in a rabbits face once, it was awful. and someone jumping on a trampoline with a rabbit..... before feeding it to a snake. :evil:

what a stupid video, just piling them on that cat like that. i bet it can't even move off its back looking at the width of it. :roll:

Sweetie, I wouldn't post something like that. If I'm in doubt with anything I won't click on it.

There's some sick barstewards about and I know what I'd like to do with them.

With this link I just had a confused look on my face and couldn't help but think what a stupid bi**ch the owner of these animals is.

xx

:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I don't wanna see those, that sounds so cruel :(

I've also seen one of a breeder grabbing and pulling the mother by the nose, I try to avoid clips like these but some come up randomly in Youtube ..

i saw an awful girl in america poking her babies in the face and was defending it saying she was "getting them used to human company" so i was polite and told her about their vision and she just went off at me, we had a massive argument, she was such a noob. all these poor rabbits in exposed 1x1 cages with wire bottoms. :cry:

i saw an awful girl in america poking her babies in the face and was defending it saying she was "getting them used to human company" so i was polite and told her about their vision and she just went off at me, we had a massive argument, she was such a noob. all these poor rabbits in exposed 1x1 cages with wire bottoms. :cry:

That's sad hon :( makes you wanna go round there and slap her!

btw - out of context, so glad someone else says "noob" - everyone I know is like "wha? Noob?" :lol:

Back