• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Hoomin! Groom me with that mechanical grooming device!!"

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
"stop grooming that bookshelf and groom me instead! Now!"

click!

so much better viewed in the "higher quality" option on the right, below the video, under the view count.

aw blessssssss he looks so at ease with it i used to do that with my cat who loved it :lol::lol:

he just sat there far about 20 minutes, ryan was pulling loose hair from his moult line and he was just loving it! :lol:

OMG I cant believe a bunny would actually like that!!!!! Mine would of died of fright :shock::shock::shock:

he sticks his face up to the tube when i have the other attatchment on, his little whiskers get sucked in and he licks the air! :lol:

Hahaaaa! That's so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you have it on a lower setting?! Mine would suck Bobbin up the tube if I did that to him on full blast! :shock: :lol:

Did you have it on a lower setting?! Mine would suck Bobbin up the tube if I did that to him on full blast! :shock: :lol:

nope! i have a Dyson DC21 - 1400 watts, 255 air watts suction power :shock:

now i'm having images of Bobbin disappearing up the hoover! *vrrroooOOOP!* :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:i thought scamp my house bun was the only wierdo that actually likes that. he gets excited when i hoover the fluff from his cage and sits as close as he can till i hoover him too.

OMG your clips just get better.....Carlton Jamal is not a 'normal' bun lol....Love him! ;)

:lol::lol::lol: we don't like to do normal in this house! poor little bunster doesn't stand a chance! i run around singing like a 5 year old and ryan is pretending my cupcakes are boobies! :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:i thought scamp my house bun was the only wierdo that actually likes that. he gets excited when i hoover the fluff from his cage and sits as close as he can till i hoover him too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Hoover Buns Unite!

Back