• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is the cutest video EVER

coco1200

Warren Veteran
seriously, its so cute. :love::love::love::love::love:
watch it all! it will have you in cuteness tears!

clicky

i never knew a rabbit and hamster got on so well!
look out at around 2 minute on the video :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
i love it how she puts her hand out and the bun rests on it

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

this rabbit is definatley on the top of my rabbit napping list!!!

aw thats cute before dora was speyed when ever i let frank into garden she would growl and not let me near him protected him and tried to get him back to her hutch ...she thought he was ababy bun(he is long haried syrian) and would do anything to get him and keep him from me.... she doesnt bother now she is speyed but poptart my other syrian will follow snowy round the garden and just walk behind her... lol none of them seem bothered by the other x

How cute :love: :love:

My Honey is very comfortable with me she literally asks to sit on my lap and loves nose rubs, I'm very lucky with her.

:( Lloked through a few more vids and was SOOO upset to see a "screaming rabbit gets eaten by .....(?) It was a live rabbit in with a huge snake! I immediately turned it off but am so disturbed by what obviously followed. :( (cry) Please be careful to only click on the link given and not be tempted to see more in the series.

Can anyone remember what the snake 1was called cos there are sooo many bunny vids i want to watch on you tube but am scared to click on them in case i see something horrible.

Just watched the first one :love: :love:

What an awesome bunny :shock: :shock:

Giggled at the bit where she feeds the bun and that mouse at the same time :lol: synchronised munching :love:

Back