• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anybody elses bunny.................

Stephanie Cutler

Warren Scout
Act like a spoilt teenage girl whos had her 'ear straightners':lol: confiscated and cant go out with her mates? Our Buffy is now 6 and its not getting any better! She had a rough start when our gorgeous George died when she was only 12 months ( he was 7) and she was paired with Zac happily for two years then they had this almighty falling out ( Buffy won- she always does). The were then both Spayed but alas hated each other still. We have tried 3 gentlemen friends- theyve all ran for the door:lol: She is big, beutiful and rules the house. She sits at the top of the stairs and gives kisses. however when shes bored of kissing you she bites your nose!!:shock: She is a bully! hates all the other bunnies almost like she resents them ever being born! :cry:
Does anyone else have a disgruntled bunny?
009.jpg

me three. somedays when i approach the hutch he will come straight to me, nudge my hand and as soon as he sees that i have no food he will destroy his hutch :shock: ..i laugh at him and he will grunt, go get him some food however and he is your best friend haha, actually makes me laugh, god knows why!:lol::lol:

lol Gumpy is an attention seeker ive got pics of myxi with gumpy shoving his head into the way so he can be included and if im stroking her he'll stick his head on top of hers so he gets stroked nevermind that he gets loads of attention off me anyway!

I have a bunny just like that, she is called Hazel and is 8 :).

DSC00767.jpg

She always demands to be groomed and gets stroppy if she doesn't get her own way :lol: She has had 4 failed bondings, and two succesful bondings that lasted a few months before she kicked the boy buns out :roll:. She lives on her own now because she is such a bully.

My boy Mallow looks like a little sweetie & he is normally nice to me but he's ever so jealous. He's bonded to Storm & if Mallow thinks Storm's getting too close to me he'll run over & give Storm's bum a nip:(

DSC00368.jpg

Back