• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Prosecution of Mr Carlton Jamal.

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
At 3.46pm, the Accused was arrested following the discovery of Mr Carlton Jamal with stolen goods hiding under a table.

Evidence No. 1

DSCF2442.jpg

The Accused has entered a "Not Guilty" plea although was found with crumbs around the mouth. Forensics found bite marks to the bag to match dental records of the Accused.

Do you find this face Guilty or Not Guilty?

"it wasn't me Guv, let me out!"

DSCF2441.jpg

Last edited:
Dey ownlee beeze 'cusing u cos youze black.

I git dee best deeeeeeefence guys on youze case man. Youze wanna stay cool.......chill Carlton.......weeze a cumin t' elp youze but I juz 'as te do mys nails

Picture2414.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny- Campaigner for Justice for de Black Rabbits

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh, Jane, that's too funny!

Justice For Black Bunnehs! :lol:

:love::love::love::love: Miss Bunny Penny! Keeping It Real For Black Bunnehs Everywhere!

"pssssssssst calton practice the 'i didn't do it look' and say no comment every time they question you ' works every time wit me" ekkkkkkkkkk got collered must dash:shock::shock::shock:

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!!!!! GERORF ME PUTER NOWWWW

I quite liked the idea of Uno coming to his rescue with a nail file :love::love:

A proper lurve story. (With a strong heroine lead character)

Can you not lock him up again and go from there??? :lol::lol:

Back