• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouses

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I was just wondering if the plastic kiddies playhouses are suitable for rabbits? When we move house im getting a proper shed with run attached but I was just thinking of something for the mean time.

The plastic ones have been used for indoor use - not really suitable outdoors for buns. Have you got a pic of it?

Thats difficult really - as they really do need sun :? plus it's safety I'd be more worried about i.e. weather, cats

I'd be tempted to pop down to P@H or somewhere nearby with hutches and get a sizeable cheap one in the meantime? x

Thanks for the replies. Ive got a hutch/run combo which blackie is quite happy in for the moment so i think i will stick to this for the time being.

you can get some great wooden play houses on ebay! some real bargains too that just need a lick of paint and you're away!

Back