• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relaxed...or cause for concern?

harpo

Warren Scout
I've had my male rabbit chester for about 3 months now and he is generally quite timid but very affectionate, i found him this morning laying stretched out on his side in his hutch with his eyes closed - even when i started talking to him. He did the same again in the garden, I saw him stretched out in his run. He doesn't hop over straight away when i approach him but he did eat some veg i put in the run and he has since been running around. Should i keep an eye on this or he is just relaxed? I only ask because he isn't usually this chilled!!

It sounds as though he is feeling at home now :)
Some of my Buns give me such a fright as they sleep in the 'dead Rabbit' position and often dont stir unless I prod them

Picture2394.jpg

:shock:

lol my boyf came running to get me first time he saw ours like that they like to scare you now and again!!!

Back