• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did your bun chew the carpet?!

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
I want to leave my bun in a pen during the day when i'm out but i'm worried he will chew/dig the carpet around the perimeter of the pen fence. Has your bun done this? I have seen that the early learning centre sell 'foam playmats' (see the link) http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-43660 .. would this sort of thing work under the pen?

Last edited:
:wave: hiya we put single pieces of laminate wood round the egde of the carpet, although he still sometimes ''digs'' it out the way and has a munch on the carpet:roll:.
x

poppy used to love grazing on the carpet :roll: I got some carpet protector from wilkinsons and put that down asthey cant chew through it, which they can with foam mats. it's like clear vinyl stuff with spiky bits on - you'll know ti when you see it.

poppy used to love grazing on the carpet :roll: I got some carpet protector from wilkinsons and put that down asthey cant chew through it, which they can with foam mats. it's like clear vinyl stuff with spiky bits on - you'll know ti when you see it.

That sounds like a great idea, i`ll have to see if I can get a nice big piece that will cover the floor of the pen!

MIne love to chew everything that is a:no::no::no::no:Carpet,cables,wallpaper and Andys power tools are their favourite:lol::lol::lol:

What a genius!! This has worked wonders.. thank you :D

Back