• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for breakfast this morning

racheld69

Mama Doe
CIMG8809.jpg

CIMG8807.jpg

foxglove

omg how gorgeous! what breed is she? looks like a bit of belgian hare in there... :love:

:wave:she is a wild rabbit. not that you would know it. :love: she has got elegant hare like legs. makes up for her deformed jaw - she has had to have her front teeth removed and the back ones burred every 2 months!

She is gorgeous !!

I dont know her story, what happened to her jaw ? Was she hit by a car or something ?

I saw a wild Bun on a grassy area right next to a sliproad onto the M3 this morning. I do hope the little Bun will keep himself safe.........

She is gorgeous !!

I dont know her story, what happened to her jaw ? Was she hit by a car or something ?

I saw a wild Bun on a grassy area right next to a sliproad onto the M3 this morning. I do hope the little Bun will keep himself safe.........

:wave: she was brought into the RSPCA (where I volunteer on Saturdays) by a member of the public who had found her being pecked by crows. She was tiny and covered in holes so the manager took her home for hand rearing then she came into the medical room once she was strong enough and that is where i saw her and fell in love! When she'd been with me a couple of weeks I found out she has a deformed head (you can't really tell looking at her. maybe the reason she was pushed out of the warren or maybe it was just fluke, who knows) and none of her teeth line up at all. So she has had her front teeth removed because they were growing 100 miles an hour and not meeting and her back ones have to be burred every 2 months under GA. You'd never guess though she eats like a pig and is non stop zooming about and being naughty!

I'm so glad she was saved from the evil crows:evil: and has lovely caring mummy now.Well done she beautiful:love:

What a beautiful picture:D
When is she to meet Pirate?

:wave: Jill. Well am going to wait another week or two as she was only done on Monday for her stitches/hormones to settle etc. Then I have also got a free weekend to spend with them bonding and supervising so not this weekend coming up but the weekend after. fingers crossed. :love:

Back