• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm rubbish with dimensions!

You'd probably be ok with a medium for a mini lop. although from looking at the dimensions there isn't a huge difference in size between the medium and large

I would say the bigger the better - it's incredible how fast my mini lops are growing - I might have to extend Hiro's hutch soon :lol:

The bigger the better really - but if this hideout is in an enclosed area (e.g. a pen) where the bun can run most of the day the size isn't essential although you should bear in mind how much room you have for the hay, the littertray and toys etc x x

I would say the bigger the better - it's incredible how fast my mini lops are growing - I might have to extend Hiro's hutch soon :lol:

The bigger the better really - but if this hideout is in an enclosed area (e.g. a pen) where the bun can run most of the day the size isn't essential although you should bear in mind how much room you have for the hay, the littertray and toys etc x x

He has a big outside area, we just bring him in for a few hours every evening so I thought it would be nice for him to have his own little crashpad (he has the run of the bedroom which is quite big) plus I just want one because they look cool!

I just don't want to buy a medium for him not to be able to fit his big bunny butt in! I'll get a medium this time I think, he's going to destroy it anyway I guess!

Last edited:
They are lovely, I got Bobbin a large personalized one. It lasted about 6 months before he eventually destroyed it to the point where it collapsed :lol: but he did really enjoy it up until then :)

They are lovely, I got Bobbin a large personalized one. It lasted about 6 months before he eventually destroyed it to the point where it collapsed :lol: but he did really enjoy it up until then :)

Oo I'd be delighted if it lasted 6 months with the rate Paddington detroys everything in his wake!!
I've just ordered a large one & personlised too - 'Paddington Station'. :D

id get the bigger one.
i mean, chances are that if small ones dont fit, you might end up having to replace it with a big one.

however for the big one, if its too big, well....
.... more space for the rabbit?

Back