• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help me design a new run shelter

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I have an old 4'x1'x1' hutch in my 8'x3' run, as a shelter. It's very sturdy and good at keeping out the rain but takes away too much space as it has to go lengthways down the side of the run.

I want to make a 3'x1'x1' shelter on 1' legs, so it will fit exactly in the end of the run and still have space underneath for running (i'll make a ramp) I have lots of wood, and some drainpipe I could use for legs, but I don't particularly want to build it totally from scratch because I'm pressed for time....does anyone have any thoughts on how I could adapt an existing object, or could recommend one that I could buy?

sorry bout this I would normally sort it out myself but my brain is not working very well recently :?

I have a couple of the little shelters from Zoo plus and love them. I bought them in the sale for around £18 each :)

Back