• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fine!!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
"Fine.. I didn't really want to go running off down the garden anyway!! I'm quite happy sitting here! So there!"

fine.jpg

Willow's reaction after being told off for trying to escape!

Last edited:
Just like "Auntie Tinks" then?

You've got your hands full with that lot!

I bet (s)he doesn't sulk for long...

:love::love:Willow is very definitely a little cutie :love::love:

Yep just like aunite... where as mummy (tilly), is a lot more sneaky... mummy comes for a fuss, and a nose tickle and then makes a dash for it!!

You should see the piccies of tinks, now she seriously has airplane ears ears!! Willows lop really well most of the time...except of course, when in a strop!

So that's why she doesn't mind jumping from heights - her ears help her make a 'parachute' type landing!! :lol::lol:

ahhh there we go... it all fits together.... sure your gonna cope with such a tinker-roo?? I think I named her brilliantly sene as she's turning out to be such a little tinker!! Not very often I manage to get the names right with bunnies hehe... take fidget... not a fidget at all, but sooty however, is such a fidget bum... will not sit still at all!! (was checking them over today... i think they are girls, but will be getting it confirmed by the vets next week!!)

ahhh there we go... it all fits together.... sure your gonna cope with such a tinker-roo?? I think I named her brilliantly sene as she's turning out to be such a little tinker!! Not very often I manage to get the names right with bunnies hehe... take fidget... not a fidget at all, but sooty however, is such a fidget bum... will not sit still at all!! (was checking them over today... i think they are girls, but will be getting it confirmed by the vets next week!!)

Bless her, I'm just glad she has so much spirit about her.... I think I'd better start upgrading the security now though, to be ready for her!!

Back