• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of the kids

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My sister was snapping away at mine when she house sat for us ..... Just a few :D

063.jpg

071.jpg

045.jpg

003.jpg

051.jpg

055.jpg

Great pictures and so cute:love:........ but we need the rest and wheres Charlie?:lol::lol:

A somewhat disheveled moulting bun :oops: :lol:

043.jpg

You have a lovely sized garden. Are the lights down the path wired in or are they solar?

They're wired - when we dug up the garden we put electrickery and water up to the green shed and put the lights in at the same time (read "we" very loosely! :lol:)

ginger :love::love::love: they're loverly photos.....your sister does weddings right???

Yup - she does - here www.christabelphotography.co.uk

Not fair - your grass is longer than mine :(:( Lovely pics.

Hmmmm - spot the yellow bald patches in the bottom left corner!! :roll: And you were quick enough to save a few plants!! :lol:

Last edited:
They are great pics and gorgerous bunnies to take great pics of!!

How come they stay so still????? Mine turn into whirling dervishes if the camera comes out!

How many have you in your bonded group ? Do they get on together ? I was thinking of bringing a rescued older bun in with my bonded pair. Your garden looks like a bunnie paradise. :)

How many have you in your bonded group ? Do they get on together ? I was thinking of bringing a rescued older bun in with my bonded pair. Your garden looks like a bunnie paradise. :)

She has 15 in a bonded group (well she did a few weeks ago). Its brill when the door gets opened and they all zoom to the grass, ive never seen anything like it :love::love::love: Her garden is massive and the size does'nt show on pictures.

She has 15 in a bonded group (well she did a few weeks ago). Its brill when the door gets opened and they all zoom to the grass, ive never seen anything like it :love::love::love:

I know, it's MAD isn't it! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them all out! And then when they heard some cats fighting they all went racing back in (apart from a couple of more dozy lops!!) I LOVE the fluffs! x

Oh wow gorgeous photos Chloe, well done that sister! I would watermark them too if they were mine! :lol:

Beautiful garden, I love the bonded group.... is it 11?! :D

Back