• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saw a supurb hutch in Pets @ home today

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
Can't remember what it was called though! It began with B. It had a large right hand side and two floors to the left hand side - built in hay racks and good catches.

YES! That's it! It was reduced to 149 I think. I Loved it - if I didn't have the shed and had to keep Smudge outdoors I'd have had that one!

Yeah Birchgrove! They are brill hutches, I have 2 of them, buns love jumping up to their hay shelf!! They are discontinued now tho as the hutch range is changing, so I couldn't get a 3rd one!

They are still selling them at our local one, though I dont think they have ever sold it, same hutch that's there everytime i pass it. Can't complain about P@H today though, went in for some sand sheets for the birds and came out with 3 bookings for boarding:lol:

This one? I had one for a while

PICT0699.jpg

PICT0708.jpg

I liked it cos it was huge - it looked like a cupboard. :lol: The one i saw was darker wood - but same otherwise. Love them.

Back