• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Great escape!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Meet the culprit.... (tinkerbell)
Theescape7.jpg

*Who me??*
Theescape1.jpg

*never*

So today... while cleaning out hutches, I moved (as I usually do) Tinks ladder, to the far side of the hutch, so it comes out of her sleeping area on the right...
Theescape3.jpg

Which as you can see, (picture is of the normal set up) would put it right next to the edge of the pen... never been a problem...

However silly mummy left it there, when she went in the house to bake a cake, and after a bit looked out the window and saw a cheeky girl running round the garden!!

Well it clicked that all she had to do was hop off the plank and she'd be free.... like so

Theescape2.jpg

Now the plank is back in the normal place, but tinks sill keeps trying the same trick over and over and over... it's hillarious, she must be thinking....*now all i did was go up here, then hop off this side and.... noo what happened im still on this side of the pen... lets try again,... up look off...nooooo, try again up, look, hop..noooooooo whats wrong, try again* etc etc, V. funny. Had us in stiches for ages till i decided to get some pictures of her in action.... and of course, you can see fidget who has to follow mum eveywhere, trying to pluck up the courage to jump!

Theescape6.jpg

*oooo but mum it's such a long way down*

hehe what funny bunnies!!!

Last edited:
Honestly!! What is she like?!! (She still has the innocent 'it wasn't me' look about her!)

She obviously didn't work out that lil' Fidget wouldn't have the courage to follow her.

Fidget looks really big, (s)he is obviously thriving.:love:

Back