• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm sueing my partner for the discrimination.....

areia

Wise Old Thumper
of deformed carrots:lol: i picked these today and he looked them and said they are only good for the rabbits:shock::shock: i was like noooooooo they will go nice in tonight cottage pie hmmm yummy

DSC00464.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00465.jpg
:lol::lol:

also was wondering are buns aloud the beetroot tops

As long as they taste good what does it matter!

Re the beetroot, to quote Virgina Richardson ("Rabbit Nutrition"):

"Beetroot ... Too many leafy tops must not be fed as they contain high levels of oxalic acid wich will cause acute renal failure".

I think that applies to a few things (?spinich?) so the old moderation thing, I guess.

As long as they taste good what does it matter!

Re the beetroot, to quote Virgina Richardson ("Rabbit Nutrition"):

"Beetroot ... Too many leafy tops must not be fed as they contain high levels of oxalic acid wich will cause acute renal failure".

I think that applies to a few things (?spinich?) so the old moderation thing, I guess.

exactly my point :D

ta for the conformation on the beet tops :)

nomnomnom, carrot tops!

lol, what soil do you use to get crazy shape cawwits?!

i better not let Carlton see this picture, he'll try and eat the screen! :lol:

well i seem not to be able to grow straight carrots:shock: got around 50 of the things growing at the mo 2 differant varieties umm early nantes and red chantenay (the little ones you get in the supermarket they are so sweet) this year i well prepared my soil transplanted the seedlings, so im putting it down to too much wet weather and tooo much dry weather nothing inbetween, also stones cause the spilt root as well, orrrrr not pushing the seedling roots down far enough, they just grew where they were put and didnt bother to move down :lol:

I love the carrot with the crossed legs..such a relaxed pose..little did it know what you had in store for it:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've seen plenty of carrots like that at school, there's nothing wrong with them its just that the stores won't sell them unless they are straight:roll:
Something about rules and whatnot...crazy rules:lol:

Back