• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes bunny condo...

What is the perfect indoor bunny home?

• Large traditional indoor rabbit cage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B&Q do a version. :wave: you have to ring up and order them into a store. "Slemka" i think they are called.

thanks yeah i just looked on the website and found them...

do bunny lovers recommend them??

anyone got an amazing one they can put a photo of on here?

you can also get them at screwfix (who have a website to buy on line)

If you search NIC in the forum you will find a few threads about these cubes, I don't have them but know many like them because you can customise the cage to your space.

Can't find them but you can get them from argos, can;t remember what they're called, but I got two boxes for £20.

Here you go :D

Picture008-2.jpg

thank but i don't really like those ones they are made from mesh i think i prefer the bar ones if that makes sense..really would like to find them in white like the you tube vid i posted if the first post but can't find them anywhere

thats very cute i love it im sure you're pigs do too...obviously would have to make it alot higher with a top on for my bunny!

These are great for indoor buns who can live free range .You can make plenty of levels and make it fit any space I love these .

I use mine for any foster buns.....

I love them, they can be a bit annoying when putting them together and don't look as fancy as other cages but they are very versatile!! You wouldn't get anything else that size for the money. Each cube is just under 1ft 2" and if you buy them from B&Q it's 24.99 for 24 grids. They used to be available in cheaper shops and places like argos, but now they are quite difficult to get hold of!

Sorry the photo is wonky :oops:

niccubes.jpg

I have these too, mine is basically just a big run that I have attached to their cage, but the point is they are so versatile you can do anything you like with them :) I plan to buy another box or two to make the pen almost as big as the room - but in doing so protecting the skirting board! :lol:

2500096458_9d734da0cd.jpg

Yo can add to them and rearrange them to suit the space and when you fancy a change :)

I don't think you can buy them in any colour other then silver in the UK as yet, you know these Americans, they always have everything first, and in every colour! ;) :lol: Ah, shopping in the states, what a joy! :D

Back