• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Questions

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
:wave:Hi

My two boys (now 1 year and 2months) have now been neutered for several months, they had a fight when they were younger (3 monthd old) and got separated immediately. I was thinking of attempting to bond them but I dont think it will work as there natures are completely different.

Just wondered:

I know you have to bond them on neutral territory but whats the least amount of time that you need to keep them in that place providing the bond goes well?

I assume they will have little spats during this time, if it happens do I just break them up or should I spray water on them?

My instincts are telling me to leave the bonding but there are times when they are in their runs (two runs nexts to each other) that they look happy to see each other and it would be nice if they could cosy up together in winter times too!

Back