• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pics of Dooley-Doo!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
We have been camera happy, here is Dooley at 9 weeks :love:

P1010044.jpg

Here he is with his 'cuddle pal' which he loves!! :lol:
P1010047.jpg

Sitting pretty!
P1010013.jpg

Oooh, look I'm famous!! :lol::lol:
P1010024.jpg

Do you have to take my picture ALL the time?! :roll::lol:
P1010029.jpg

Mom, I didn't do it, honest!
P1010033.jpg

Check me out in a arty pose! :lol:
P1010035.jpg

Hehe! Thanks everyone :love: He is fast asleep atm which means I can pop on here until he wakes up :lol:

Lucy, he is a little tinker :lol: He is into eating stones out of the garden and he now knows how to get upthe stairs (but not down :lol:) so we find him randomly sitting at the top of the stairs wondering how to get down :lol:

Awwwww heis so cute, we are coming in the car tomorrow so I can def feel a Soph & Dooley nap coming on:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Lucy, he is a little tinker He is into eating stones out of the garden and he now knows how to get upthe stairs (but not down ) so we find him randomly sitting at the top of the stairs wondering how to get down
:lol: I remember the stone pinching phase so well! :lol: I know I shouldn't laugh but it's so amusing to hear someone else going through it all :lol: the thing is they look at you with that cute face and you melt! :love:

Back