• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diggory & Dustie

nikinakinooo

Warren Scout
These are my bonded pair of buns, Diggory (REW male) & Dustie (Rhinelander female)
They came from the RSPCA & had been seized in a cruelty case, their hutch was 8 INCHES high, neither was neutered & Dustie gave birth to 7 stillborn babies at the RSPCA :(

They are fantastic at digging holes of at least 12" deep. They make trenches the full length of their shed wall incorporating some wonderful curves - they amaze me :love::love:

Diggory
Diggory01268.jpg

Dustie
Dustie4958.jpg

Together
DustieDiggory81268.jpg

DustieDiggory21268.jpg

I love this pic :love:
DiggoryDustie11268.jpg

You can see bark chips on the 2nd pic but they have since disappeared under the "tonnes" of earth they shift & i put back - i think i get right on their nerves filling in all their hard work :D:D

bless im so glad bet they are having a great time with you!!!!!! :D

and no more abuse !!! :wave:

8 inches evil!!! :evil:

'Shakes head' How could people do that? It amazes me what cold hearts some people have.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL buns! I know they would have made darling kits.

These pics are wonderful, Niki, and to see your buns so happy after being kept in such a tiny space makes me well up with emotion! I'm so glad they found you and have such a lovely home now, they must think they are in bunny heaven :love:

What happy little bunnies. :love: Cant believe someone could honestly think it was ok to keep them in a cage 8 inches high, the :censored:

Lovely bunnies, what an awful start to life they had but it looks like they've got a fantastic home now. I :love::love::love: the name Diggory. :love:

Back