• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
so little monster Carlton doesn't really have any bounderies in our gaff, he loves his "fweewanging" and chinning everything everyday....

i've just gone in the bedroom :shock: the bed is covered in poops and 5 SEPERATE puddles of wee! :shock::shock::shock:

he can't even get on the bed because of the laminate! i don't know how he did it!

i knew he'd spaent more time in the bedroom but figured he would be under the bed - there and under the settee are his new favourite places to snooze.

I'm kind of laughing, Ryan's fuming... and has grounded him! lounge only!! he scolds him like a hoomin child, bless!

cold, wet pee feels grrrrrross! :lol:

oh dear! Give them an inch! Roxy wee;d on James pillow once...maybe twice. I didn't tell him though (shhhhhh)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phoebe discovered she could jump right onto my sisters bed today so has been hanging out there for hours....she has been a good girl though and did no naughties on the bed ;)

Hello again Louralou~
I share your 'pain' :(
Carpet's been peeing all over the place

As for his poo, i switched his diet to this new rabbit food palletes.
Eversince both carpet and marble at these, their 'poo' has been less wet and also not as much. I think it's the diet perhaps.

Sometimes carpet amazes me. I have no idea
how he can aim his pee up to the point it landed
on BOTH my hamsters!!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shock::shock::shock:

your very brave letting him go into rooms unwatched.. if these pair go into the kitchen im suspicious of thier reasons :?

hmm how do i put this has mommie and daddy been rolling in the hay, and hes showing his dissaproval :lol::lol: something i have noticed with big's he get a little over jealous when i get a cuddle in the kitchen tries his hardest to trip my partner up:lol::lol:

hmm how do i put this has mommie and daddy been rolling in the hay, and hes showing his dissaproval :lol::lol: something i have noticed with big's he get a little over jealous when i get a cuddle in the kitchen tries his hardest to trip my partner up:lol::lol:

ooh, no, nothing like that! :lol: the sheets were fresh on too! grr!

Carlton gets a little territorial of me sometimes too, he'll be comfy on the floor but he's straight on my lap if Ryan and i have a cuddle!

Thankfully he doesn't wee on my lap to "mark" me like he used to! :lol: bleurgh!

Leon has been band from our spare bedroom several times too but then he eventually gets to go back in again, such a cute wee face.:lol:

I dont let him go upstairs at all now until he's pee'd in his tray. Its funny as sometimes I will want to go upstair so I usher him to his tray, he just looks at me as if to say "ok I'm going:roll:"
It seems to do the trick! If he moves from his tray without peeing I just put him back in there. He's had no accidents since!

Carlton you are a very naughty boy!! You mustn't wee everywhere as it makes your hoomin mummy upset!! :no:

ah, I remember when Molly went through his bed phase. I'd gone away for the weekend for a friends birthday and left a housemate looking after him. I had my bed blocked off but somehow he'd got past it. I came in at stupid o clock ready to fall in bed and it was absolutely covered in poo and wee. :(

Back