• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Check out these ears!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
clicky <<video of my buns! i dont believe ive ever had a video of these two before!

secondly, look at these ears!!!

wow, at 9 months old, and Oscars ears ar still growing! they're starting to whilt now at the tips becuase theyre getting so heavy :lol:
eatsss.jpg

antennes.jpg

the flash, in the dark completley washes out a black bunny. i couldnt get a single decent photo of her tonight! :cry:
IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

just showing off Hermiones body - shes got it gyaaaal!
IMG_2401.jpg

He was so mesmorised by the anti-red eyes light, from the camera, he sat in that position for about 5 minutes! :lol:

he is such a lovely rabbit :love: i know i shouldnt have favorites, but i do :oops:

No your hands in the video you numptee

theyre all vieny from washing 12 cars today! yes TWELVE! :evil:
i need to raise money for my plane ticket, for when i go out to Uganda in october! im going with this smart-ass cow bag, who makes me do everything for us to raise money :evil:

oh yes, my hands and arms are very vieny indeed ;)

:lol::lol:

naaa they are 'normal, maybe some protuding' vieny

ARGHHHH this ******* alarm keeps ******* going off near me.. it's like woot woot woot woot... not like wooooooo wooooo woooo
ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH
anger relieved :)

Oh, wow! Biiiig ears. Haha. Hey, that's what rabbits are made for! Both of your bunnies are adorable.. give them both a hug and kiss from me!

Back