• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wheres my wife then "thump"

areia

Wise Old Thumper
he has not left me alone since ive got home,was at the back door as if to say "where you been then you took 'him' and hes not back" "where my wife you promised me " i dont have a rabbit i have a small dog :roll: and hes being rampant as ever as well :roll:
rabbitandfrog085.jpg
[/IMG]

Wifey bun Caroline sends you a bunny snuggle Biggles! She's been sitting in my lap this evening munching her greens. She's very much looking forward to coming to live at your house next weekend. If the weather EVER improves I'll get some more pics for you to gaze lovingly at! :love:

For those who missed it ... this is Biggles' intended - Caroline :love: who I'm currently fostering for Fat Fluffs. She's a BEAUTY :love:

Caroline1.jpg

"thump" "so not fair THAT other bun has been here 5 mins and hes orf "roooooooooolllin in the hay" IM 4 now these next 7 no 8 days???? are killin ma"

"ello sweet caroline let me count the wayyyyyyyys.......................... ":wave: "im orf to chew mommies laces"

im so in the dog house :roll::roll: honest hes acting weird

Has Biggles seen a picture of his intended? I could then understand why he's getting so impatient. She is a dream boat.

More pics :)

Here you go Biggles (and Zoe!) ... more Caroline pics :) Mostly doing what she does best ... periscoping!! :lol:

P7190188.jpg

P7190198.jpg

P7190185.jpg

Last edited:
oooooooooooooo piccies *sits and waits eagerly*

daddy cant wait to see you too, he gives lots of luvs, he does this massage thing that put you right to sleep
DSC00460.jpg
[/IMG]or i would been if mommie wasnt taking a picture,:evil: though mommie said your mommies going to put lots of piccies up :D:D sooo i wiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddde awake now:D
DSC00461.jpg

*drooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll* ahhhhhh mon cheeeeeerieeee mwah mwah mwah

Back