• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offered: Hutch Type Thingy (South Wales) Is it any good to you?

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Just wondering if this is any good to anyone. It was hand-made and used as an aviary. It would make a good emergency back-up hutch for a small rabbit; a garden or run shelter; or hutch for guinea pigs.

It is a bit of an odd size being just under 8ft long, is 17" deep, 19" high at the front and 22" high at the back (roof slopes downwards towards the front). Would need a bit of tinkering and some felt on roof.

Ive had it in garden for last couple of months as emergency accommodation for fosters but haven't had to use it. Would rather it go to someone who could use it rather than leave it sitting there not being used.

This is it:
15072008134.jpg

Wish I was nearer Ang :cry: Would be great for piggers :)

Hi Steph

Would love to get it up to you as I know how much you do. If it doesn't go in next couple of days then maybe we could try to arrange some transport chain to get it to you. Could be a challenge!!

Ang x

oohh! where do you live in south wales?
how much would you want for it?

**goes to persuade mother! tho i will probs be unsucessful! :( **

oohh! where do you live in south wales?
how much would you want for it?

**goes to persuade mother! tho i will probs be unsucessful! :( **

Hi Mai

Dont want anything for it. It's a bit of an odd size so would not be easy to transport. Also, it wouldn't be ideal as a permanent rabbit hutch unless it was for small breed rabbits. It would be fine to use as a garden / run shelter tho or as a hutch for guinea pigs.

As you can see from pic it would need some felt on the roof for outdoor use and bolts on the doors.

Wouldn't take much to tidy it up. You are welcome to come and have a look if you like. We are in Newport, so not very far from you in Magor.

Just let me know.

Back