• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furries FAO LYNNE *Daniel*

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
16thjuly8.jpg

16thjuly7.jpg

16thjuly9.jpg

16thjuly11.jpg

16thjuly5.jpg

16thjuly10.jpg

16thjuly13.jpg

16thjuly6.jpg

16thjuly14.jpg

16thjuly15.jpg

16thjuly19.jpg

This is what happens when I get the toaster out...the toast monster appears....

16thjuly18.jpg

Lying in wait..
16thjuly17.jpg

I missed the 'eating the toast' shots (hes too quick!!), ''What d'you mean, its all gone?"
16thjuly16.jpg

Last edited:
Rannoch has a toast position; when kev puts it on in the morning he lies in the hallway and watches. Kev cant leave the kitchen without him knowing, so he makes sure he gets his bit :lol: what is it with dogs and toast!:lol:

Aww Thanks folks, Glad you like em :D Everyone is doing well *touches wood*, Venny was at the vets last week & she detected no fluid around his heart & said that its mainly just age catching up with him now. Which is good! Maizy, hes 9 - absolutely spoilt rotten & loved more than anything in the world. Rhia is also doing great, shes having no garden time though (because she collapses when she does) and its proving a bit of a nightmare. I put my arm in the run this morning & she tried to use it as a ramp to get out :roll: Then as she was climbing out later I shoo'd her back in so I could close the lid & she grabbed hold of me :lol: Daniel is doing brill too, hes much happier & looking tons better at the mo :D:D:D:D Thanks again for asking! XX

Back