• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused about Kizzy.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
We had Kizzy at the vet's tonight for her myxo vaccine and a check over as she has a weepy eye. She has a few hooks on her back teeth and a suspected blocked tear duct, which we will sort out once she has put on a bit of weight.
She has fucthalmic for her eye to reduce any infection and we got panacur to worm her.
The problem starts when the vet checked her bottom, she has no testicles and no willy, but the vet think she feels something more "solid" than a girls bits should be. Kizzy has a pronounced dewlap and very girly hormonal behaviour, and I know she has never seen a vet, so I'm convinced she's a girl but the vet is confused by this solidness.Could this be due to her being 8, I wasn't thinking about getting her spayed at that age, and had half decided to pair her with Runt, a neutered male. This is how all my bondings have been, until I realised how common uterine cancer was, and i've had no problems. This would leave Sorrell and Xena, 2 neutered female to try and bond together.

Back