• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny went missing

Lillian

Warren Veteran
This morning my mum came running in my room all panicked saying theres only 3 babies with Roo. I ran downstairs and helped mum check around Roos garden and in the hutch but there was still a baby missing. Then two of my dogs squeezed through the panels in the fence and got behind the shed and there was a massive squeaking sound and my heart stopped :shock: my mum starting screaming at the dogs - they had hold of the baby bunny :shock::shock: They dropped it and it squeezed under the shed. We locked all the cats and dogs indoors and got Roo out and held her by the shed and the baby came running out. We caught it and checked it, there was no injuries, thank god! It was just really shaked up.

Its fine now, but we haven't got a clue now it got out. It couldn't have got through the chicken wire, it couldn't have dug out because the garden is tiled to prevent them digging. We just can't figure out how it escaped

Its nearly a month old. There about a 6 inch thing of plastic running along the bottom of the chicken wire

Back