• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets in the birmingham area!

Can you please be a bit more specific about whereabouts in Birmingham you are and I'll try to help. Is it for vaccinations/neutering or just general vet care?

Preferably yardley, but i dont mind travelling abit further if they are really good.
I need to get him vaccinated.
Thanx.

Thanx for that link.Its not far from me at all really!!
I have a 19week old male rabbir called Dolce (im unsure of what rabbit type it is :?)

Some of the PVC vets operate a "drop-in" rather than appointment system ... so I'd give them a call and check.

Look forward to seeing pics of your bunny :) If you decide to get him a wifey-bun in the future please get in touch. I work closely with Fat Fluffs (www.fatfluffs.com) which is a rabbit rescue really close to you :D Enjoy the forum :D :D

Cavan vets in Hall Green are good too, they also have a branch in Sheldon which is quite near you :wave:

Back