• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would these be okay for rabbits? - toys

Char-x

Wise Old Thumper
My mums friend has a house rabbit and its so adorable (and spoilt) and my pigs have way too many toys so I was wondering if these would be okay to give the rabbit instead since my pigs dont really care for them and have multiple versions of the same stuff :lol:

I've already given him a willow ball as my pigs had three, and might give some willow sticks that the pigs dont care for...

Are the balls in the link safe for a rabbit as I know they have a tendancy to chew..?

I'd be worried any rabbit/gp would chew through the plastic one and swallow the bell, I know my two would chew it to piecies....but the rope one is fine!:D

:wave: I wouldn't take the chance with the plastic one - my cats used to have them until they broke one and it cut the inside of one of their mouths.

:wave: I wouldn't take the chance with the plastic one - my cats used to have them until they broke one and it cut the inside of one of their mouths.

Mine have always been fine with them :? They chuck them at each other, saying that, got them a squeaky dog toy and Moon chewed through it all and ate the squeaker :shock:

My nans cat had them and I just know my buns would try eating them and be sucessful as its soft plastic, personally I wouldn't risk it unless the bun was supervised with it.:)

Thanks, I'll probabaly chuck the ball with the bell then since my pigs just dont bother with it and I wouldnt want the bunny accidently getting the bell or cutting itself. The cotton/thready one will be fine though?

Mine have always been fine with them :? They chuck them at each other, saying that, got them a squeaky dog toy and Moon chewed through it all and ate the squeaker :shock:

:wave: One of my cats is about the size of a westie though. He was a stray when he adopted us and he's like a bulldozer - my other 2 can have toys for months then Salem gets them and kills them.

One of mine eats string so I would keep an eye on where the string goes once it's chewed to bits :?

:wave: One of my cats is about the size of a westie though. He was a stray when he adopted us and he's like a bulldozer - my other 2 can have toys for months then Salem gets them and kills them.

:lol::lol: Aww bless him!! One of the rescue buns had a string covered mouse and now just the plastic thing that gives it shape is left :roll: I did catch him picking it up by the tail and hit his sister with it once :shock: I think all buns here are violent to a degree :lol::lol:

It depends with the plastic one if it's a chewy chewy rabbit like Ghostie.. but even Ghostie just chucks her plastic ball around
Xx

my rabbit Jack used to have some of those cat balls with the bell he used to enjoy shaking them about. All ended up in the bin though as I trod on and broke all of them :oops: Clumsy me!

Back