• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want another house rabbit!

hayleyhelen

Alpha Buck
My buck Bay went back outside today after 2 days in the house following his neutering, I am missing him already! I had a house rabbit when i lived in a flat years ago and it was great fun! My bloke would need some convincing though, he loves the rabbits but he is also quite houseproud, and i think my mother in law would have a fit! I have suggested that Bay could live with us indoors and the girls, Samba and Beetle could live outdoors.

My mother in law was never impressed with our house rabbits when we lived in our flat!!!!

She isnt a bad person she just one of those people who simply dont understand the pleasure that can be gained from caring for animals, my brother is the same. He doesnt understand why i would opt to spend time and money on pets! Which is odd because we always had pets as children and now as grown up moved out children both my sister and I love our animals!

Awww i hope u get a house bun. I love my 2...very destructive tho...I convinced my bloke and since then theyve only chewd his stuff...xbox wires/ remote buttons/ Him :lol:

i hope u get a house rabbit soon :)

yin and yang stay in the balcony (we dont allow them to roam in the house unsupervised inside the house as there are too many wires and dads antique furniture)

Back