• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan's legs

Kay

Mama Doe
Look how long his legs & tail are :lol: he looks like a little lamb :love:

Picture175.jpg

Supermodel legs for sure :lol: perhaps I should insure them. Shows what a spring he has though its no wonder he managed to scale a 6ft fence.

He loves to chill out when it get dusky and I normally have to wake him up to put him back in his run :love: I normally have teelights in the garden, securely away from the bunnies but they both love to watch the little flame flicker and it makes them both sleepy :lol:

Supermodel legs for sure :lol: perhaps I should insure them. Shows what a spring he has though its no wonder he managed to scale a 6ft fence.

He loves to chill out when it get dusky and I normally have to wake him up to put him back in his run :love: I normally have teelights in the garden, securely away from the bunnies but they both love to watch the little flame flicker and it makes them both sleepy :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Back