• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber is being so naughty!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
:roll:
She really is driving me mad, I have just gone into feed her and Noel and she has got into my wardrobe and chewed through 3 pairs of sandals,belts,jumpers,dresses. I walk around and just find tiny pieces of black everywhere. You name it shes had the lot. She obviously doesnt like my clothes taste.
I heard a massive rip earlier and she has taken off more leather on the sofa. :roll:

Noel sits there and grins at her while I tell her off :lol:

Rabbits who would have them ? :?

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Naughty Amber!!! :no::no:

My sister put some packed boxes into the bunny room, and I didn't realise that the rabbits were in them until I walked in the room one day and there was a perfect pile of about 15 pairs of shoes and a whole load of my sisters clothes. When we pulled out the boxes it transpired that Maisy had made a really nice little house for herself and chewed up loads of my sisters clothes...

She wasn't very happy :oops:

:lol:You would, you know you would!!! Just like me & eveyone else on RU! :lol::lol::lol: Sorry for laughing but bless em, they just can't help being naughty can they!? :lol:

Everywhere I go there is constant disruption, I have no carpets,wallpaper,doors,chairs. I am thinking of moving into a tent in the garden and giving them the house. She cant be bored because she has been in the run everyday for 3 weeks for hours and hours. She has so many toys and willow balls. Theo gave her a massive willow dog basket and that was gone within seconds its like living with a JCB! :lol:

:shock: AMBER! :no:

naughty girl!

Carlton chewed Ryan's Paul Frank wallet to bits a few days ago, he went maaaaad! I caught him doing it and totally cacked my pants....I just left it for him to find! :lol::lol:

:shock: AMBER! :no:

naughty girl!

Carlton chewed Ryan's Paul Frank wallet to bits a few days ago, he went maaaaad! I caught him doing it and totally cacked my pants....I just left it for him to find! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I always brick it too! When Amber touches Elgar's stuff. A couple of times I had just chucked his t shirts without him knowing because they have had a tug of war with it! :lol: Its easier that way he doesnt even notice!

you know how would we react if it was our kids that done that, hmmmmm biggles decided to brave upstairs i have to pull back the matress to put him to bed as he was having none of it (curley kale won in the end ) i found brown bits of leather only gone and chewed me fav sandles, but you just cant shout and tell them off like you would your kids can you :lol:

I always brick it too! When Amber touches Elgar's stuff. A couple of times I had just chucked his t shirts without him knowing because they have had a tug of war with it! :lol: Its easier that way he doesnt even notice!

:lol::lol: He always goes for Ryan's expensive stuff! He's not flash and gets most of his clothes from TopMan and H&M but sometimes like to splash out on Diesel Jeans.... but Carlton makes a beeline for them! :lol: Nike trainers, pricey demin, t-shirts, wallets.... Carlton wants them! nomnomnom! :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol: He always goes for Ryan's expensive stuff! He's not flash and gets most of his clothes from TopMan and H&M but sometimes like to splash out on Diesel Jeans.... but Carlton makes a beeline for them! :lol: Nike trainers, pricey demin, t-shirts, wallets.... Carlton wants them! nomnomnom! :shock: :lol:

It must be a boy/girl rabbit thing! Because all the shoes were gorgeous faith sandals! :roll: :lol:
Carlton likes Ryan's and stuff Amber likes mine!

I have resulted in living in paupers clothes now! :lol:

It must be a boy/girl rabbit thing! Because all the shoes were gorgeous faith sandals! :roll: :lol:
Carlton likes Ryan's and stuff Amber likes mine!

I have resulted in living in paupers clothes now! :lol:

Carlton likes throwing my knickers about! :oops:

but apart from that, he's good with my things, little monster!

maybe i shouldn't get him a girlfriend, she'll eat my stuff! :shock: :lol:

As long as she doesnt start on Elgars blow up friend!!

Dont! Seriously she would definately be out on her ear if she bit Suzie :shock::lol:

Oh precious Suzie mustnt get damaged :roll:

Laura... Do you want to swop? If Carlton is a good boy!
I shall post evidence of the destruction 2moro :D

Night hun :wave:

That is not the Amber who came to stay with me for a few days, she was impecable in her behaviour and also drank out of a bottle ... unlike what her owner told me ;):D

That is not the Amber who came to stay with me for a few days, she was impecable in her behaviour and also drank out of a bottle ... unlike what her owner told me ;):D

Right when can I drop her off to you Janice? About an hour and a half? :lol:

You know you wouldn't!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Guess it's just part of life living with buns!!! I mean why would you want nice things when you've got gorgeous buns!?! :lol::lol::lol: I've given up trying to have anything nice or expensive because they just help themselves, except little Alfie that is - & that's only because he's got no front teeth!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you dont want them. I will take first refusal on them both :lol: My son has always wanted a dog .... Noel and Amber are the nearest they will get to having a dog in the house. I think if they came to live here I would get a conservatory put on the back of the kitchen so they have a bunny room.

Dont! Seriously she would definately be out on her ear if she bit Suzie :shock::lol:

Oh precious Suzie mustnt get damaged :roll:

Laura... Do you want to swop? If Carlton is a good boy!
I shall post evidence of the destruction 2moro :D

Night hun :wave:

i bet he'd be a total angel for anyone else! i'll send him over!

this is some of the stuff he's chewed lately. :shock: ryan wouldn't let me take a pic of the wallet, he was too traumatised! :lol:

Back