• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Bun

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

I have a new foster bunny. He arrived Tuesday from The Rescue Range as they needed some space for splitting up of a litter of kits.

I think im gonna fail at this as I fell in love with him straight away. He's so handsome, loving and gentle.

What do you think?:

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1754.jpg

DSCF1750.jpg

DSCF1753.jpg

Oh my Ange, I think you're going to fail at this too. I know I would. He is divine!

I would steal him away in an instant.:love::love::love:

Can you keep him? Do you have space for him - who cares, you can always find space.

Well done you for taking him!

More pictures please!

He's gorgeous! Does he have a name? How old is he?

Hi

No name yet - Im trying to think of something that suits his lovely calm nature.

He's less than one. A guy brought him and his brother into the rescue approx six weeks ago saying that he had bought them for the kids about six months ago and they had lost interest. (Not heard that one before!!!)

The guy had seemed genuinely upset about bringing them in. The brother bunny has been rehomed but this bunny has been overlooked because everyone thinks he's quite plain. I think he is stunning. He's so soft to touch, loves being picked up for cuddles and is so much easier to handle than my two girls!

The rescue have said I can rehome him if I find a home - but I think Id struggle to let him go to anything less than a fantastic home, as any bunny deserves.

We'll see - he seems very comfortable here and my Hubby has already suggested that we keep him.

I'll keep you posted.

We'll see - he seems very comfortable here and my Hubby has already suggested that we keep him.

I'll keep you posted.

Tusk, those men are all the same.

David wanted an assurance yesterday that Percy was only coming as a foster, well he's off back to see Auntie Janice tomorrow night for bonding with our Sally as David caved in within a couple of hours:lol:

Oh my Ange, I think you're going to fail at this too. I know I would. He is divine!

I would steal him away in an instant.:love::love::love:

Can you keep him? Do you have space for him - who cares, you can always find space.

Well done you for taking him!

More pictures please!

I know - he's so much easier than my two girls! Not sure what they would make of him tho.

The rescue have said I can rehome him if I find a suitable home - I think I may know of two suitable places so far - here or with you!!

Will take more piccies as he settles in. Still trying to think of a name that suits his lovely nature. So any ideas gratefully received.

Ange x

What I THINK is that he is going to be staying with YOU !!!!! :p ;) :lol:

Me too - im in love with the little guy as he's so easy going.

Can see me having a sig like you before long. If you lived nearby I would have to come along and meet all your lovely bunnies - oh and you of course.

Ange x

Thanks guys - like both those options. Will have to have serious think and make decision on name over the weekend. I keep calling him 'Mister' when Im talking to him but he needs a name worthy of his character. Will keep you posted.

Back