• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone had one of...

I have one for my guinea pigs, it has a waterproof bottom so protects the floor when you use it indoors but it can be removed so you can put them out on the grass too. It is not particularly big but is fine for when I don't have time to supervise them. I kept one of my rabbits in it for a couple of days as well, his partner attacked him and I didn't have anywhere to put him so it came in handy then :). I wouldn't say it is really big enough to use as a rabbit run but would be ok to us as a bed or base for house rabbits as long as they don't chew much.

I bought one for the rabbits, just in case they had to stay inside for any reason. They have used it a few times when it was below freezing in the winter. It folds up so its easy to pack away.
Not overly big, so obviously they cant stay in it as a long term thing

Whilst I haven't had one of these I did have something that was made from the same material (supposed to be for dogs). I used it at night for my houserabbit but she started chewing it until one morning I came down to find her sitting in the lounge! :shock: Guess it depends whether your rabbits will chew. Hopefully they could be distracted with toys etc.

Whilst I haven't had one of these I did have something that was made from the same material (supposed to be for dogs). I used it at night for my houserabbit but she started chewing it until one morning I came down to find her sitting in the lounge! :shock: Guess it depends whether your rabbits will chew. Hopefully they could be distracted with toys etc.

:lol::shock: bet you had a shock

Back